Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy is working towards the Wellbeing Award for Schools. This is a whole-school approach to help improve the emotional wellbeing and mental health of everyone.
Our vision statement ensures our commitment to emotional wellbeing and mental health:
The emotional wellbeing and mental health of all members of Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy is fundamental to our philosophy and ethos of valuing everyone, caring for each other and achieving excellence. At Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy, we work together as a school community, ensuring that our focus on emotional wellbeing and mental health will result in an improvement in our progress and attainment.
Our adoption of a ‘whole-school’ approach to emotional wellbeing and mental health will strive to encourage our parents, pupils, and staff to talk openly about emotional wellbeing and mental health.
We aim to take a proactive approach to protecting and promoting emotional wellbeing and mental health ensuring that this is a priority and the responsibility of everyone in your school.
With this award, Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy can demonstrate its commitment to:
- Promoting mental health as part of everyday school life
- Improving the emotional wellbeing of their staff and pupils
- Ensuring mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offering provision and interventions that matches the needs of its pupils and staff
- Raising awareness of the importance of mental health awareness
- Capturing the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues